End User License Agreement
If you wish to purchase a license to allow streaming from your company’s intranet or learning management system, please contact me for more information on purchasing this type of license.
By purchasing a DVD or video download you are accepting this License Agreement and you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by the terms below.
- Old Iron Media videos are copyrighted by Old Iron Media and may not be reproduced, disseminated, adapted, changed, or modified in any way, except as specifically permitted below.
- You have no ownership rights in the videos; you have a license to the use of the videos on the terms specified herein:
- Neither Old Iron Media nor any of its directors, officers, employees, or representatives shall be held liable for any harm to you or any third party resulting directly or indirectly from your use of the videos. You shall hold harmless and indemnify Old Iron Media and its agents from and against any liability for any such claim.
- Old Iron Media grants to you a non-exclusive license to use the videos and portions thereof, provided that:
- You shall not repost, sell, license, adapt, change, or modify the videos or any portion of the videos.
- You shall not redistribute, share, repackage or include in any online or offline archive, video collection, website, DVD, or other media (for example, uploading the video to the internet).
- You shall not attempt to transfer or sublicense the videos.
- You shall not attempt to register a copyright or trademark for any part of the videos.
- This License allows you to install and use the video content on a single personal computer and one personal electronic device (such as a tablet) at a time. This License does not allow the video content to exist on more than one computer and one personal electronic device at a time. Sharing or posting the videos on your company’s intranet is not permitted under this License Agreement.
- Video content may be displayed to an in-person audience by you, and may be converted to different physical or logical formats as needed to reasonably support such display, but all converted material must be destroyed or be retained by you after display.
- No portion of this license shall be interpreted to convey any copyrights to you or to limit Old Iron Media’s rights in the videos. Old Iron Media may terminate this License Agreement with you at any time upon written notice if you fail to comply with the conditions of this License Agreement. In the case of termination, you must delete any electronic copies of the videos subject to this License Agreement.
Copyright infringement is a violation of federal law subject to criminal and civil penalties.