Do you accept purchase orders?
At this time we only accept credit card payments.
Do I have to pay an import duty?
Possibly if you’re outside of the United States. The price of any import fees is not included.
What method of shipping is used?
For the United States:
- Free shipping is first class US Postal Service
- Paid shipping is via UPS
For Canada and other countries:
- Shipping is US Postal Service Priority International (6-10 business days)
How soon will my order ship?
Assume the order will ship on the next business day, but I try my best to get it to the post office or UPS the same day.
What is your return policy?
All returns to Old Iron Media are subject to the following conditions:
1. Your Return Shipment must be shipped within 30 days of the day your order shipped (the “Ship Date” on your invoice).
2. ALL of the Original Packaging; Case, Booklets, Liner Notes, Bonus Discs, etc. MUST be included.
3. We do NOT pay for postage on returns.
4. Shipping Charges are not Refundable.
5. International Customers are responsible for Duty Taxes and Shipping Charges if order is refused.
6. Unless otherwise specified, we gladly accept DEFECTIVE EXCHANGES on products within 30 days of the day your order shipped (the “Ship Date” on your invoice). Old Iron Media shall have sole discretion as to the credit method. We may issue a credit or ship a replacement product.